Posted on October 6, 2013, in Alberta Street, Art, buildings, design, Nikon D7000, Portland, Thoughts and tagged Alberta Street, Art, buildings, Nikon D7000, Portland, Thoughts. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
This photoblog is about my perception of both urban and natural landscapes.
About MeCurrently 65 years young and living in Seattle, WA. Enjoy photography and music.
Browse the Archives
- 28,514 hits
- Ducky August 16, 2017 bluestar2012
- Friday Floral August 11, 2017 bluestar2012
- On a Sunday, Street in Seattle August 9, 2017 bluestar2012
- Blue Angels August 6, 2017 bluestar2012
- F-22 August 5, 2017 bluestar2012
- Some Bluestar2012 Stats August 3, 2017 bluestar2012
- Tangles August 2, 2017 bluestar2012
- Hosta July 31, 2017 bluestar2012
- Untitled for Friday July 28, 2017 bluestar2012
- View from the Pike Place Market July 26, 2017 bluestar2012
Current Seattle Weather
- abandoned Alberta Street Alki Point Seattle Architecture Art B&W beach bird Blue Sky boat brick Bridge Brooklyn Buds buildings Capitol Hill Car Church clematis clouds coffee conservatory design droplet Duck Duwamish River Elliott Bay Fall Flower garden Georgetown Gowanus Canal graffiti Green Lake Houses Ireland Leaf Lincoln Park Manhattan mural nature New York New York City Nikon D7000 NYC Park people Pike Place Market pink pond Portland portrait Puget Sound Purple red River rose Rust San Francisco seagull Seattle Signage Skagit Valley South Park Spring Street sunset Thoughts tree urban decay Volunteer Park Conservatory Washington Water fountain West Seattle Yellow
EquipmentCurrently using: NikonD610, Nikon D7000 & iPhone 6S; Samsung ST150; Nikon D80; Minolta X700 (film) Bodies. Lens's: Nikon 18-135mm, Nikon 55-200mm, Nikon 18-70mm & Sigma 105mm F2.8 Macro, Tamron 28-78mm f2.8 lens, Nikon 50mm F1.8, Vivitar 28mm F3.5 (with MD to Nikon adapter), wide angle lens, Nikon 55mm F2.8, Sigma 70-200mm F2.8 lens with Kenko 1.5 teleconverter, 1989 Nikon 55mm f3.8 manual focus lens, Nikon SB610 Flash, MB-D80 Battery Grip, Tenba Shootout Backpack & Slik tripod. Currently the Minolta X700 is retired, but I have some scanned images from the near past that I will be uploading from time to time.
Posts I Like
gardenlovepoet on Ducky lensandpensbysally on Our Garden Window Wedgwood in Seattle… on Our Garden Window Wedgwood in Seattle… on Maybe this Time Wedgwood in Seattle… on Rose Bush: Me vs the Color…
- Follow Bluestar2012's Photoblog on WordPress.com
Blogs I Follow