This photoblog is about my perception of both urban and natural landscapes.
About MeCurrently 65 years young and living in Seattle, WA. Enjoy photography and music.
Browse the Archives
- 25,268 hits
- Music Update February 20, 2017 bluestar2012
- Marine Traffic February 20, 2017 bluestar2012
- Fridays Floral Offering February 17, 2017 bluestar2012
- More Sunflowers February 15, 2017 bluestar2012
- Untitled for Monday February 13, 2017 bluestar2012
- Music Bar February 12, 2017 bluestar2012
- Bicycle Tourists February 11, 2017 bluestar2012
- West Seattle Vanished February 7, 2017 bluestar2012
- Georgetown Vanished February 4, 2017 bluestar2012
- Old Coffee Warehouse February 1, 2017 bluestar2012
Current Seattle Weather
- abandoned Alberta Street Alki Point Seattle Animal Architecture Art B&W beach bird Blue Sky boat brick Bridge Brooklyn Buds buildings cactus Capitol Hill Car Church clematis clouds coffee conservatory design droplet Duck Duwamish River Elliott Bay Fall Flower garden Georgetown Gowanus Canal graffiti Green Lake Houses Ireland Leaf Lincoln Park Manhattan mural nature New York New York City Nikon D7000 NYC Park people Pike Place Market pink pond Portland portrait Puget Sound Purple red River rose Rust San Francisco seagull Seattle Signage South Park Spring Street Thoughts tree urban decay Volunteer Park Conservatory Washington Water fountain West Seattle Yellow
EquipmentCurrently using: NikonD610, Nikon D7000 & iPhone 6S; Samsung ST150; Nikon D80; Minolta X700 (film) Bodies. Lens's: Nikon 18-135mm, Nikon 55-200mm, Nikon 18-70mm & Sigma 105mm F2.8 Macro, Tamron 28-78mm f2.8 lens, Nikon 50mm F1.8, Vivitar 28mm F3.5 (with MD to Nikon adapter), wide angle lens, Nikon 55mm F2.8, Sigma 70-200mm F2.8 lens with Kenko 1.5 teleconverter, 1989 Nikon 55mm f3.8 manual focus lens, Nikon SB610 Flash, MB-D80 Battery Grip, Tenba Shootout Backpack & Slik tripod. Currently the Minolta X700 is retired, but I have some scanned images from the near past that I will be uploading from time to time.
Posts I Like
dlking7680 on Geometry is Everywhere Wedgwood in Seattle… on Past and Present dlking7680 on Two Bridges dlking7680 on Sunday Floral sunandgold on TBT:A Glimpse Back in Tim…
- Follow Bluestar2012's Photoblog on WordPress.com
Blogs I Follow