This photoblog is about my perception of both urban and natural landscapes.
About MeCurrently 63 years young and living in Seattle, WA. I enjoy my grandchildren, music, photography and writing.
- 22,089 hits
Browse the Archives
- Gowanus, Brooklyn October 3, 2015 bluestar2012
- Fridays Flora October 2, 2015 bluestar2012
- Pumpkin Spice and all……….. September 29, 2015 bluestar2012
- Towards First Hill, Seattle September 26, 2015 bluestar2012
- Two Fields September 24, 2015 bluestar2012
- Smith Tower September 22, 2015 bluestar2012
- Peter Piper Picked a………… September 20, 2015 bluestar2012
- SOTA September 19, 2015 bluestar2012
- Away September 17, 2015 bluestar2012
- Next Photo Show September 17, 2015 bluestar2012
Current Seattle Weather
- abandoned Agfa 35mm Alberta Street Alki Point Seattle Animal Architecture Art B&W beach bird Blue Sky boat brick Bridge Brooklyn Buds buildings cactus Capitol Hill Car Cat Church clematis clouds coffee conservatory droplet Duck Duwamish River Elliott Bay Fall garden Georgetown Gowanus Canal graffiti Green Lake Houses Ireland Leaf Lincoln Park Manhattan mural nature New York New York City Nikon D80 Nikon D7000 Park people Pike Place Market pink pond Portland portrait Puget Sound Purple red River rose Rust San Francisco Seattle Signage Skagit Valley South Park Spring Street sunset Thoughts tree urban decay Vehicle Volunteer Park Conservatory Water fountain Yellow
EquipmentCurrently using: Nikon D7000 & iPhone 4S; Samsung ST150; Nikon D80; Minolta X700 (film) Bodies. Lens's: Nikon 18-135mm, Nikon 55-200mm, Nikon 18-70mm & Sigma 105mm F2.8 Macro, Tamron 28-78mm f2.8 lens, Nikon 50mm F1.8, Vivitar 28mm F3.5 (with MD to Nikon adapter), wide angle lens, Nikon 55mm F2.8, Sigma 70-200mm F2.8 lens with Kenko 1.5 teleconverter, 1989 Nikon 55mm f3.8 manual focus lens, Nikon SB600 Flash, MB-D80 Battery Grip, Tenba Shootout Backpack & Slik tripod. Currently the Minolta X700 is retired, but I have some scanned images from the near past that I will be uploading from time to time.
Posts I Like
bluestar2012 on Pumpkin Spice and all…… Wedgwood in Seattle… on Pumpkin Spice and all…… dlking7680 on Pumpkin Spice and all…… Wedgwood in Seattle… on Smith Tower bluestar2012 on Smith Tower
- Follow Bluestar2012's Photoblog on WordPress.com